I'm Paul Fenwick, I live in Melbourne, and help run Perl Training Australia. I occasionally present at Melbourne Perl Mongers, and am the former MPM secretary. In my spare time I enjoy scuba diving and studying wild edible plants.
If you're really bored, you can find more information about me on my personal webpage.
I'm currently collecting a list of IRC channels related to Perl.
Past talks and papers
I give a lot of talks at user groups and conferences. You can find many of the slides and papers at Perl Training Australia's presentations page.
Pages I find useful
These are here because I find them convenient for my own navigation. You may find them useful too.
My TODO List
- Make sure those business templates contain enough hooks if we need to change the formatting. I believe they do.
- Handle or respond to issues raised at the Village_pump.
- Read the New Creative Commons Licence and decide whether to upgrade.
- Configure/create a slimmed RSS feed of recent changes that only contains summary lines, not diffs.
Write CpanBot that automatically trawls for CPAN-looking references and auto-corrects/verifies them if required.
- Perhaps give a talk on User:VandalBot, or wiki-bot writing and WWW:Mech in general.
Examine the possible use of the meta:SpamBlacklist extension as a way to provide spam protection in addition to VandalBot
- Port the POD Indexing Project
Sometimes I muck around in my own Sandbox. It's unlikely it contains anything useful.
http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=20546 (Fix for X<> escaping)
Building Debian CPAN packages
dh-make-perl --build --cpan Module::Name